Welcome to our Registration page. Here, you will find everything you need
to register your child for the Freeland Youth Wrestling Club!
Registering your child is easy!
All new wrestlers will need to be a part of the Freeland School District. If your wrestler is outside of the district but wrestled in years past they are able to register for the 2022-2023 season.
- Fill out the registration documents found (once per wrestler) on this page.
- Click submit.
Included in this information is a place to put a copy of their birth certificate (a picture of it or a scan is fine). Also, if you need to email it for any reason it can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If your child has wrestled with the FYWC in the past, we have this on file. No need to resubmit.
- Under the submit button it says Wrestling Fees. Choose the drop down button for single wrestler or family.
- Choose according pay button and pay via Paypal, or Debit/Credit. DO NOT USE VENMO. Venmo is currently down.
- Please add the wrestlers name in the notes
3. Register on Track Wrestling
- If you have previously signed up with Track Wrestling, please check to make sure your account is still active.
- If you are new to Track Wrestling please see our instructions here.
4. Join the Parents group on Facebook
- You can join the parents group here!
- Great for asking questions, ride share, and finding out the latest news.
*Please Note... A sports physical or an opt-out waiver will be required for participation in the program. The Opt-Out Waiver is included in the online registration form and physical forms are available from your doctor